Libraries in General

What I love about my local library system is that they upgraded! They are actually embracing the new century. In our current days of MP3 players and e-readers my library has made it so I don't even have to get in my car to borrow a book. They have upgraded to a system called Overdrive and NetLibrary. If you have not checked our your local county library's website recently. You should go now. Overdrive and Netlibrary not only offer audiobooks but ebooks as well. You download the software to your computer and you can download the book or audiobook to your computer, ebook reader, mp3 player and take them anywhere. The best thing about an online library system is that you will never have to remember to take your books back or get another late fee! Of course you are not going to find every book you want available in an ebook format, all I can say is check it out, you won't regret it.

Comments