My Soul To Lose by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers Prequel)

by Rachel Vincent (Goodreads Author)
3.62 of 5 stars3.62 of 5 stars3.62 of 5 stars3.62 of 5 stars3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  1,001 ratings  ·  177 reviews
It was supposed to be a fun day, shopping at the mall with her best friend. Then the panic attack started and Kaylee Cavanaugh finds herself screaming, unable to stop. Her secret fears are exposed and it's the worst day of her life.
Until she wakes up in the psychiatric unit.
She tries to convince everyone she's fine--despite the shadows she sees forming around another patient and the urge to scream which comes burbling up again and again. Everyone thinks she's crazy. Everyone except Lydia, that is. Another patient with some special abilities...
. 

So this introductory Novella I found for free on Audible.com It was a quick listen, only about an hour long. This introduction in not necessary to read to understand the first novel in the Series, but What I loved about it was the dialogue. My favorite part being between Kaylee and the doctor at the mental health facility. So I found it completely worth the read, even if it did cost the $2 that I sometimes see it going for. My Soul to Lose

Comments