Waiting on Wednesday : Cleopatra's Moon

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Bending the Spine


"The Luxe" meets the ancient world in the extraordinary story of Cleopatra's daughter.Selene has grown up in a palace on the Nile with her parents, Cleopatra & Mark Antony--the most brilliant, powerful rulers on earth. But the jealous Roman Emperor Octavianus wants Egypt for himself, & when war finally comes, Selene faces the loss of all she's ever loved. Forced to build a new life in Octavianus's household in Rome, she finds herself torn between two young men and two possible destinies--until she reaches out to claim her own.This stunning novel brings to life the personalities & passions of one of the greatest dramas in history, & offers a wonderful new heroine in Selene

I have had this one on my To-Buy list for several months now. I was first introduced to the book by a friend of mine Lindsay Mead (AKA The Book Vlogger) I loved her review on it HERE: Since then I have wanted to pick it up and still intend on doing so. I cannot wait to get this one, and I keep intending to get this one, I have no clue why it's one of those that didn't get bought immediately. I think the only problem for me is trying to decide on the audiobook or the physical book. I am still torn on what version I want..but this one is at the top of my to-buy stack for the next shopping spree (aka next paycheck)

Comments

  1. I'm super excited for you to read this. I just want to know what you think! You know you can actually listen to a portion of the audio book on YouTube. I think it's only like the first chapter or something. Thanks for sharing my review and I'm glad to know that it has motivated you to get this book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?