Intangible by J. Meyers


Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it
Goodreads Amazon


I loved Sera as the main focus of the story. She has the power to be able to heal with her touch, but in this setting we have vampires and other paranormal creatures as well. She has the ability to be able to "heal" a vampire to make them human again. The fact that she continues to offer this service to vampires has upset the more powerful vampire leaders, who then send their beefy vampire thugs after her.
There is so much more to this story, but this is what I loved the most about it. I have always been team vampire and I love a good twist to a vampire story. I was thoroughly sucked into the story and enjoyed following Sera and Luke (her twin brother) as they discover more about themselves and their family. As well as their powers of course and what they have the capabilities of.
There is some talk of goblins and faeries but the vampires and the twins' abilities really play the major role in the story, or at least that is what kept my interest the most as I found this intriguing and a unique twist that was fun and different to read.
There wasn't much to the story that I did not enjoy. The villain, the romance the magic and the supernatural creatures were fantastically blended together. Great dialogue and twists, I would love to see what happens next.
4 stars

Comments